Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Toaster Cord Only Slightly Longer

But what should I expect for $6.33?

In other news, a new billboard has been put up in inescapable eye shot of Monty's main pee patch. WTF universe - I just learn about Natty Boh and you come up with this bullshit? Yeah, yeah, I'll get back to work on my diss asap. Sheesh.

4 comments:

  1. I recognize the Utz girl, but who is the guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Natty Boh guy. I do love Utz chips. They have crab cake flavour! Tastes like bbq.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasn't Natty Boh missing the other eye on the first sign we saw??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, good eye nirui6! I don't think it's that he's missing eyes but that he's winking and one eye is closed. That's what the neon sign seemed to indicate that night when I saw it. It moved, I swear!

    ReplyDelete