Monday, November 22, 2010

If you're on the edge of your seat


For anyone who was holding their breath waiting to hear what happened with my sister -





She dumped him! And will now begin the visa application necessary to get to India. If all goes according to plan, she should go there for an indefinite length of time in late-January!

Also, she's moving in with my parents until then (karma is sweet) and is planning to give them her dog as a Christmas present (won't they be excited to find out!)




This is all kinds of awesome. Boring James is gone (and now my parents are talking about him like he was some sort of wife-beater or something, wtf), I might get to visit her in India, and she can torture my parents keep my mother busy for the next two months! AND my father gets a dog which means he'll probably sell his dangerous motorcycle! I won't even explain that last part because the intricacies of it are too boring. But yay!

Even better?

E WILL BE HERE IN 7 HOURS!!!! God bless you week-long American thanksgiving break, god bless you.

3 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving: Let the drinking and grading commence. I really want to cancel class tomorrow. But I am not a bad person, or am I...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, D & E. I will be giving thanks for all of the fun you have shared with me over the past 8 years. Much love!--debbie

    password: Flamonio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the wiki link. It's nice to learn the PC term for wife beater/d*go tee. learn something every day....

    ReplyDelete