Monday, December 27, 2010

Viva Day of Excess!

I think anyone reading this knows that I'm not religious, but isn't Christmas awesome? You get to eat and drink all kinds of outrageous stuff and also there's presents. And family. 'Twa Xmas was made of win.

Family together time:
We also went to Tron on Christmas Day! So suck on that, Programs. I effing loved Tron classic and consider it the most superior Cold War movie of all time.

Brisket:Monty included for scale.
Presents:
My mother is particularly worried for Monty's safety this year - she got him a fetching coat with reflective tape and matching collar that has flashing lights. As if he goes out by himself at night. On a bike.

I also got an awesome birthday/Xmas/graduation/I'm-never-buying-you-anything-ever-again present from my aunt:
It's a TAGINE! More on that to follow, I'm sure. Michel already has one - I'm totally copying him.

And some lowkey sightseeing:
'Twa Xmas rules.

School starts in exactly one week. Which is good because it gives me plenty of time to take stock of all that has occurred up to this point and plan all the epic shit I'm going to do in 2011. More on that to follow.

2 comments:

  1. D,

    Glad to hear Christmas rocked for you folks in Ottawa. Also glad to know Monty's safety is first and foremost in more than one person's mind. :) As always, another stellar blog entry. I totally think you could go the Julie & Julia route and have a movie made about yourself and how insanely funny you are--in fact, if you don't, I'm going to start heavily lifting from your blog entries for my screenplay. Not that I have a screenplay--but if I did, I totally would.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. M, it is you who is the awesome one. As if you don't have a screenplay!

    ReplyDelete