The bedroom suite came from Leon's! It's lovely but also ridiculously high off the ground. I bought the footstool for Monty to use but find that self uses it as well. Might have to incorporate a running start into bed-mount routine.
Perhaps sweet Montoya blends too much into the throw (purchased to be same colour as white dog) to be of use as scale for the pic. Will upload another:
Suffice it to say that when I am sitting on bed, dangling legs over side, there's still at least a foot to go before my feet touch the ground. Bed so huge, had to put matching dresser in other room. Really, I think that might work better than if everything was all in one room.
But these are details - new beddie is awesome! Slept in it last night and will admit that it felt a bit like I was staying at my parents. But still, is awesome!
In a fit of insanity and anti-shopping resignation I went online and purchased a sofabed, sight unseen.
I don't know what happened. This could be the worst online buying decision I've ever made, and that's saying something. Here's what it looks like online:

??? It looks respectable but also isn't so precious that I won't resent Montoya being on it/shedding on it. Will come in October, so will wait to freak out then.
Stealth mission to move into office at work today - wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment