UPDATE: As of 06/04/10 MoD has sent me 350 address stickers, 4 notepads, and 45 miscellaneous stickers of flowers and US flags and whatever else in 6 mailings, in exchange for $24. Seriously, back off!! I don't want all that shit in my house!
At the beginning of December last, I sent the March of Dimes a cheque for $12.00. They seemed like a good organization and they asked me for $12.00 and that didn't seem like a lot. So I sent it to them.
Then they sent me a bunch of return address stickers in January. Yay, I thought, because I didn't have any and so that was nice.
Then in February they asked me for $24. I did nothing, I had no money, it was January.
In February they sent me a "Second Notice" envelope as if I had a bill that I hadn't paid and then asked me for $12. I sent it to them because I felt guilty but I was annoyed at the "Second Notice."
Since then they've sent me two batches of return address stickers, two Second Notices, and two letters with a fucking dime glued to it. Back the fuck off! Stop spending my $12 on return address stickers because, seriously, how many of those does a person need? I send about 6 letters a year!
I have questions about where my 12 dollars are going. I thought I was helping babies!
In other news, the city is like a ghost town for Memorial Day weekend and that's kind of awesome but also creepy. Also, never tell a truly OCD person that you're going into lockdown to finish your diss. Because they will interpret that as "call me everyday for no reason" because they can't help it. My plan is to make a donation to the March of Dimes in their name and unleash hell on both parties.
No comments:
Post a Comment