Everyday I wake up and think one thing: Please, god, don't let my blog be as ass-boring as Molly Ringwald's. I don't know if my prayers are heard, I just don't know.
Day 3 of my captivity. Diss progressing. Slowly. Brain scrambled and weirder than usual. Am making all kinds of profound connections and writing heady, marvellous stuff, only to find out, the next day, that it's incomprehensible/obvious/tangential. Must write faster and better! Students annoying: can't be bothered to show up for final exam review session and yet have no shame about emailing to ask questions that were covered in review session. Happily, my diss and my blog are not the only places I can write the incomprehensible, obvious, and tangential - email is also an excellent medium for it. Looking forward to the final on Thursday.
Chocolate/Candy bar quest has fallen down because have stalled on Milky Way Caramel bar. Have eaten 5 at last count. Perhaps should move on, but are delicious!
Only leave house to take dog out. Have several showers a day because get sleepy and unfresh feeling when writing diss and need showers to stay awake and fresh.
E is wonderful angel. Brings me food and drink and shows me pictures of puppies when everything seems hopeless.
Keep it weird, D. It suits you.
ReplyDelete-dh