Thursday, March 10, 2011

L.O.T.S

So, I've been asked to defend my love of Legend of the Seeker.

What can I say?
I blame ABjr - she was the one who recommended it.

It is beyond gratuitous. My favorite character and her subtextual sidekick (actually it's the other way around but whatevs, it's my synopsis so I can choose who is sidekick to whom):
Photobucket

Her character is essentially Christina Yang in the Shire. Also? She kills people and kicks ass by wielding dildos "agiels." I'm seriously not making this up:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Like I said, beyond gratuitous. Sometimes I turn off the sound so I don't have to hear the shitty dialogue. Other points?

Haldir is in it, though apparently his name is Darken Rahl this time:

Again, I turn off the sound, so I just call him Haldir. He's always up to some kind of bullshit.

I can't believe it was canceled. Once again, ABC, you giveth and you taketh away.

1 comment:

  1. I'm telling you, it's all about Dr. Who. Only yesterday I watched David Tennant use the Koh-i-Noor to blast a werewolf/alien who intended to bite Queen Victoria, infecting her with his transformative powers and thus ushering in "the Empire of the Wolf." Seriously, you cannot top this stuff.

    ReplyDelete