Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Beaver!

A few days ago I challenged WCFC to a Pumpkin Carving Dooelle, results to be posted on our respective blogs by Oct 31, 5pm EST.

And with seconds to spare, here is my entry! I give you.....

HALLOWEEN BEAVER!!!!

The awesomeness of H.B. in low light doesn't translate so well into digital photo because, well, it's difficult to see the beaver:

He's there, really! See!

But I stand by my creation's overall awesomeness nonetheless.

I put H.B. outside of my door in the 'plex and can honestly say that it's scared the shit out of Monty every time we've gone past it today. Other items Montoya finds scary? Houseplants and garbage bags. But Halloween Beaver scares him in a way more profounder way, I'm pretty sure.

So! Awesome, right?! Suck on that WCFC.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. Good pics! The Skype screen really wasn't doing it justice. :)
    ef

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you won. I thought that before I saw what the WCFC had to offer and I think it still. (Sorry WCFC.)

    j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you win. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete