Listen to the new Kylie Minogue album that is streaming on NPR.

Such poor decision making! It has actually made me dumber. Like a half-bottle of NyQuil dumber. I'm a blubbering, drooling mess; I can barely type.
It is the most boring album in the history of the world - a history that includes Kenny G, Zamfir, and lifetimes of waterfalls/forestsounds/birds/waves/streetcorners etc. Every song is a little bit too slow, like they were aiming for the geriatric gay disco crowd. I believe that tempo is technically called "lento come la merda."
It is so boring, I had to blog about it while listening to it.
Who didn't love the little green fairy in Moulin Rouge?

Who didn't find I can't get you out of my head aptly titled and the video bizarrely hypnotic?
I'm sorry, KM, you will not be in my acknowledgments.
Wait! Wait! What if there was a section in the diss for anti-acknowledgments??!!!!
A-ha! The tech world has already provided me with an abbreviation for it: NAK. Meaning negative acknowledgment: "In a data communications network, a control character returned from a receiving machine to a sending machine to indicate the presence of errors in the preceding block of data. Abbreviated NAK." Excellent.
Damnit! KM has tricked me into being unproductive yet *again*! Oh, she is so NAK'd.
No comments:
Post a Comment