Once, I had a student who was named something very, very similar to Larryjeff. All one word.
Once I had a student come up to me after class, say how much she enjoyed class, and then say that she was also registered in one of my classes next term and was really excited about it. I said, "Great!" or something like that. The next day, she withdrew from both classes and I haven't seen her since.
Once, one of my students sent me a pic of a horse being born as proof of why she was missing class that day. The accompanying email didn't explain to me that the pic was of a horse being born - I got that info later when she was back in class. The image continues to haunt me and if I ever cut an album, I'm going to see if that pic can be the album cover. I'd post it here but I don't want it on my blog. It's kind of like this one only more of a close-up. Album cover, yes; blog, no.
Once, one of my students sent me emails regularly that began with the greeting, "Hey there, ..." It always made me think of the Ryan Gosling Hey Girl meme.
Once, I had only 3 weeks of classes left in the semester. It was both amazing and horrific at the same time.

The second is completely awesome!
ReplyDelete